Belakangan ini nampaknya sedang 'musim' resign. Beberapa kenalanku mengundurkan diri dari kantor mereka masing-masing.

Nah, barangkali ada yg mau mengikuti jejak mereka, mudah2an contoh surat pengunduran diri (surat resign) ini bisa berguna.

[nama kota], [tanggal]

TO : [tuliskan nama pimpinan perusahaan di sini]
DATE : [tanggal]
SUBJECT: Resignation

Dear all,

This is to formally notify you that I am resigning from [nama perusahaan] as [jabatan saat resign].

My last day of work will be [tanggal efektif resign], which should allow me plenty of time to finish ongoing projects and to turn over the position to my replacement. Please feel free to contact me at any time should you have any questions regarding my past work. I hope that the transition will go smoothly for everyone.

My experience with [nama perusahaan] has been very rewarding. I appreciate having had the opportunity to work for such a fine company. I wish you and the organization continued success.

Sincerely,



[nama anda]