I saw this software in my friend's computer when I use his computer for online. It's quite funny when I saw many reminders, alike notes, are spreading on his desktop. The first thing appear in my mind is, those notes are a signal that he is quite busy (NOT)siyul2.

Well...actually, I need an application like that...maybe for showing to other people, that I'm a busy person, too....NOTnyengir. So, I asked him the source...when I see the size, 598 kb, hmmm..quite light...so, you don't have afraid with lag curse.siyul2

As soon as I get the source, when I arrived at the client, I install it... You can see the installed detail process below. It's quite quick and easy...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usAfter the installation finish, there is a pop up window...your FIRST NOTES...telling you that installation process succeeded. It also publish the site and the maker of application. So, if you think this utility is useful, you can go to the site and download it by yourself...'cos I don't provide the source. Don't worry, this utility is FREEWARE, so you don't have to worry about expire date.siyul2

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usSo, I'm sure after this utility is installed, we don't need any papers for reminding us. Anyway, as you can see the pics in left, there's an alarm function, for remind us when the time is coming. I think its quite complete functions over there. *click on pics to see the detail*


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFor other functions and features, you can see my ketiak...ups...I mean, you can see on pics on right and left..nyengir

Well...good luck...nyengir