Hihihh..kurang dari 24 jam setelah aku complaint ke um Gugel, suspendku langsung dibuka lagi, hahaha..:D

Berikut email dari um Gugel:
Hi Fahmi,

Thank you for your note. We've reactivated your account. You should be able to post again now.

If we can assist you further, please let us know.

Regards,
The Google Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: fahmi.junkers.gendeng@gmail.com
Subject: suspend term
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:54:52 -0000

i there...:)

I joined a mailing list, id gmail, which based on your service,
groups-beta.google.com. The posting traffice in there is very very
high..more than 300-500 postings a day can be delivered to the members,
because we talked about (almost) everything.

Recently, I got this message:
"You have recently posted more messages than Google Groups allows in a
given time period. You will not be allowed to post until you contact
customer support."
after I login to the groups.

Well...I know I posted too much, but with the traffic on the mailing list,
I think its a normal condition to post more than 10 or even 50 messages a
day.

Sir/Madam, I need my account to post to the mailing list, so I need your
help to recover my account from suspend term. PLEASEEEEEE....I need this
account (fahmi.junkers.gendeng@gmail.com) to be an active member as I used
to be.

Thanks alot

Regards,

Fahmi


IssueType: Bug
Language: en
GroupsLocale: en